Vintage 1959 Map Lands of the Eastern Mediterranean 19 x 25
This map has been well loved. I imagine it being used in a school project in the 60's.
It is torn on the edges as shown in picture # 5
Published in January 1959 with the article "Station Wagon Odyssey: Baghdad to Istanbul," this map of the Lands of the Eastern Mediterranean features detailed inset maps of Lebanon and Israel, and the Suez Canal. There is also a map of Jerusalem and the surrounding area with religious sites noted.
The 1959 Lands of the Eastern Mediterranean map features:
• Inset maps of Jerusalem and surrounding area, Lebanon and Israel, and the Suez Canal
• Notes regarding partitioned and disputed regions
• Capitals, cities, and towns
• Railroads, roads, canals, and places with scheduled air service
• Oil fields, pipelines, and pumping stations
• Mountains, rivers, lakes, water holes, deserts, volcanic debris, coral reefs, and areas below sea level
• Ruins and battle sites
Coverage Area: Turkey, Cyprus, United Arab Republic (Syria and Egypt), Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Israel, Kuwait, northwestern Iran (Persia)
19 x 25
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information