Australia map National Geographic Vintage September 1963 19 x 23
Explore the diverse ecosystems of the smallest continent with this attractive and detailed map of Australia. Printed in National Geographic in September 1963 with the article "The Settled East, the Barrier Reef, the Center," this map provides collectors with a striking companion to the 1948 map of Australia.
The 1963 Australia map features:
• Insets of major cities including Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, and Sydney
• Tasmania inset
• Aboriginal reserves
• Thousands of place names including capitals, cities, and towns
• Roads and railroads (both existing and under construction), superhighways, and places with scheduled air service
• Ocean bathymetry, coral reefs, and warm currents
• Mountains, rivers, lakes, deserts, dry salt lakes, and water holes
Coverage Area: Australia
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information