This map of the eastern portion of the Soviet Union was published in March 1967 with the article "Siberia: Russias Frozen Frontier." It features many physical and political details including the countrys boundaries in 1938 and the northern limits of wooded country.
The 1967 Eastern Soviet Union map features:
• 1938 Soviet boundaries, and administrative subdivisions of the Russian Soviet Federated Socialist Republic outlined
• Thousands of place names including capitals, cities, and towns
• Ocean bathmetry and geographical features including mountains, lakes, rivers, glaciers, tundra, and more
• Northern limits of wooded country
• Railroads, roads, canals, and places with scheduled air service
• Oil fields and pipelines
• Ruins and Chinese walls
Coverage Area: Eastern Soviet Union, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Mongolian Republic, northern China, Japan, Korea
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information