Published in April 1960, the Northwestern United States map features Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming. This is one map in a series of six sectional maps of the United States published between 1958 and 1961. Intercontinental ballistic missile bases make it evident that this map was printed during a particularly strained period of the Cold War.
The 1960 Northeastern United States map features:
• State capitals, cities, and towns
• Railroads, roads, toll roads, freeways, and places with scheduled air service
• Mountains, rivers, lakes, intermittent lakes, dry salt lakes, deserts, lava, and glaciers
• Subtle mountain relief and ocean bathymetry
• Intercontinental ballistic missile bases
• Elevations in feet and soundings in fathoms
Coverage Area: Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, southern British Columbia, southern Alberta, southern Saskatchewan
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information