The 1984 Traveler's Map of Spain and Portugal map side 1 features:
• Inset maps and historical facts about the cities of Barcelona, Lisbon, and Madrid
• Information and maps of the Alhambra of Granada and the Way of St. James
• Historical notes
• Baronial mansions, battlefields, bullrings, castles, paradors, religious buildings, resorts, ruins, and other points of interest
• Mountains, rivers, and lakes
• Superhighways, railroads, roads, canals, ferry routes, and international airports
• Illustrations of sites of interest
36" x 22.5"
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information