Vintage Map National Geographic People of South Asia December 1984
The 1984 Peoples of South Asia map features:
• Illustrations and information about the diverse peoples who inhabit south Asia
• A map showing the range of various ethnic groups and languages
• An inset map with information about the religions of the region
• Country and province borders as well as major cities
• Mountain ranges, major rivers, and deserts are noted
• Map includes the Andaman and Nicobar Islands
• Notes about the caste system, official languages, Sikh unrest, and more
Coverage Area: India, Pakistan, Bangledesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Andaman and Nicobar Islands
28" x 22.5"
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information