Published in February 1962 with the article "Yugoslavia's Window on the Adriatic," this map of the Balkans shows Yugoslavia a year before its name was changed to the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia. A strong border design separates communist from non-communist countries on this map.
The 1962 Balkans map features:
• Counties of Hungary with their capitals
• Notes about the provinces of Yugoslavia and Bulgaria
• A specific boundary showing the division between communist and non-communist countries
• Capitals, cities, and towns
• Superhighways, roads, railroads, canals, and places with scheduled air service
• Mountains, passes, rivers, lakes, and glaciers
• Oil fields and pipelines
Coverage Area: Yugoslavia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Albania, Austria, northern Greece, northern Turkey
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information