Vintage1953 Map Mexico And Central America Map
This map is unique in that it combines Mexico and Central America, showing the expansion of transportation in the region as roads and parts of the Pan American Highway were being built. At the time of this publication in March 1953, many regions of Central America relied on air travel as the principal means of modern transportation. Honduras in particular had more airports that roadways.
The 1953 Mexico and Central America map features:
• Detailed inset of the Panama Canal Zone
• Guadalupe Island and the Revilla Gigedo Islands
• Thousands of place names including capitals, cities, and towns
• Pan American highway, principal railways, roads, principal airports, and canals
• Geographical features including mountains, rivers, and lakes
• Geographical equivalents and abbreviations
• Colorful national borders
Coverage Area: Mexico, Central America
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information