Japan Map 1984 Historical Japan Map National Geographic.
Vibrant and striking in its detail, this map of Japan appeared in National Geographic in June of 1984 with the article "Hagi: Where Japans Revolution Began" and the Historical Japan map. An abundance of historical notes and landmarks make this map educational as well as a beautiful.
The 1984 Japan map features:
• Prefectures of Japan and their capitals
• Inset of Japanese possessions
• An abundance of historical and geographical notes
• A variety of landmarks including shrines, temples, ruins, castles, archaeological sites, battle sites, points of interest, and spas
• National parks, lakes, and rivers
• Roads, railroads, international airports, superhighways, and superhighways under construction
Coverage Area: Japan
Some wear expected for year..
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information